- Our Faith Statement:
- We believe in one God, one Spirit and one Baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe there is one God that expresses himself in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Godhead is flawlessly and perfectly immutable.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- We believe man was created in God's image, but has fallen into spiritual depravity. Thusly, man stands condemned in the light of God’s justice and the only hope of salvation is to know and follow the Son of God through obedient faith.
- We believe the only way that we can be justified and cleansed from our sin is through repentance and faithful obedience to the Son of God. Then his blood will cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- We believe that we must work out our salvation and bear the fruits of righteousness in order for our faith to be counted worthy.
- We believe the Scriptures teach a life of holiness. Sanctification is a separation from that which is evil and a dedication unto God. I believe all believers should earnestly pursue sanctification by walking in obedience to God’s Word. I further believe that the Christian is enabled to live a godly life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus will return to this earth in order to judge all that which has defied His Lordly position, claim that which was purchased by His blood, and to rule and reign over all His possession for eternity.
- We believe that we will suffer for his name like our brothers have all around the world since the beginning of our faith. We believe the Rapture will happen after our suffering.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible and authoritative Word of God. I believe that the Canon of Scripture has been divinely preserved and that it is, in fact, the Word of God, and is useful for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Further, the Word of God in the text points us to the Word of God in Person, Jesus Christ. Finally, we stand firm upon the two immutable truths of God’s counsel and His oath, in which it is impossible for God to lie. And this we hold as the anchor for our souls (2 Tim. 3:16-17, Jn. 1, Heb. 6:18).
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
We are the Final Generation:
Our goals are to evangelize, teach, preach and witness to anyone who will listen to our message of Hope and Eternal life. Our mission is to draw people to the teachings of Jesus Christ and to warn people of the coming Judgment. We are calling all men to repent and believe in the teachings and name of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, while there is still time. We are dedicated to the ministry work of the Kingdom of God. Everything we do is by the Grace of God.
We are dependent on God and those who donate to this ministry. If you deem us worthy we would appreciate your financial consideration. Thank you.
You Must Agree to these Teachings
You must agree to these teachings and contact me to confirm:
You must believe Jesus/Yeshua is God in the Flesh, both man and God. You must strive to obey his teachings on Salvation and Godliness.
We teach that Faith without works is dead and that we must show God our faith.
Although we are not perfect, YET, we teach that we can Overcome all our sins by the grace of God if we have faith. We can stop sinning only through faith and by the Grace of God.
We teach that it is possible to lose your salvation if you fall away from God.
We do not believe in Once Saved Always Saved.
We teach that Matt. 5:30 is metaphorical and literal, both. (Matt. 5:30 – if your hand keeps sinning cut it off. (Literally)
We don't have to agree on every little detail, but these issues are uncompromising. Please, be willing to grow with us and let go of your old way of thinking. Anyone who teaches otherwise or contrary to these teachings will be immediately removed from the group. We do not debate or argue in this group.
If you can agree to these teachings you are welcome to contact me and request to join us. Just confirm your interest and consent in an email to this email address.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
God, bless you all.